Okay- so I have already blogged about this twice, but maybe three times is a charm:
ORGANIZE YOUR APPS INTO FOLDERS
Folders? What is that you are talking about? Beth (IT Guru) showed me how to collect subject specific apps all in one place!
|A view inside the Books Folders|
- Press for a couple of seconds on an app you would like to move.
- Drag it on top of an app with a similar subject (eg. ibooks on top of the kindle app).
- This will create a folder – you’ll see a black box form around the apps. Let go.
- Your two apps will appear inside the folder. Click on the name bar.
- Rename your folder to whatever you want.
- Click anywhere but in the black box to exit.