I am in the midst of preparing for tomorrow’s introductory session to the iPad and thought I would post what I am going to talk about, just in case there are any keeners and want a headstart. That way we can skip over the stuff you already know and go straight to what you don’t.
1. Setting up your itunes account
Apple’s tutorial is pretty handy, so take a look. If you are using your department’s account, make sure you have the password.
4.Workshop challenges: includes how to take a screenshot, how to move between apps, how to move your cursor, how to make a passcode, how to add to your homescreen and iTunes U.
5. Pages: a quick tutorial on how to use the word processing app.
6. Keynote: A quick introduction to the wonders of Apple’s presentation app.
8. We will also download two great ibooks for future reference:
9. Whatever you want! I don’t guarantee I will know right off the bat, but I guarantee I can find out for you…
How is that for a spoiler?