You probably already know how to do this, but just in case. If you want to create a looping slideshow of your students’ amazing work, it is as simple as:
1. Go to settings–>Photos & Camera–>Make sure the Repeat option under Slideshow is green:
2. Then go to your Photos app. You can create a special album by going to your camera roll and tapping on select in the upper right hand corner:
3. Select your photos and tap the “Add to” option on the upper tool bar:
4. Choose New album and name it:
4. Go to albums, then tap on the album you want to show and select slideshow! It should loop for as long as you want.
NOTE: I would also make sure that you make sure that your iPad is not set to go to sleep after a couple of minutes. Go to settings–> General–>Auto-lock and set to Never: